RE: Gradient syntax proposal

From: David Perrell <davidp@hpaa.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2009 10:48:10 -0700
To: <www-style@w3.org>
Tab Atkins Jr. wrote:
| I've also updated all the examples on the page appropriately.  Ping me
| if there's an inconsistency somewhere.

Looks pretty lean and mean to me. Coherent...simple to spec for typical cases...capable for odd ones. Thumbs up from the acuity-challenged! :-)

Mirroring is desirable, but better in a separate property. The linear-gradient should only be concerned with constructing the gradient image, not transforming it.

- davidp