Re: Gradient syntax proposal

On Wed, Aug 19, 2009 at 8:59 AM, Tab Atkins Jr.<jackalmage@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 19, 2009 at 7:31 AM, David Perrell<davidp@hpaa.com> wrote:
> Definitely complicated, but I think this is probably an edge case.
> Anyone have some examples as refutation, where it seems reasonable
> that someone would want the "% between lengths" if the window was
> resized?

Duh, you gave an example.  Sorry.  I didn't pay attention to the text
up top, and my laptop screen was at an angle that made the
wheat->cornsilk->wheat transition look like plain white.

Obviously you *can* do that with two gradients, but it might be useful
to make that just part of the normal syntax.  That would eliminate
completely the primary cause of misordered points, and might indeed be
better in general.  Hrm.

I'll think on this.  In the meantime, any *more* examples?