Re: [CSS21] Adding the prefix -tc- to the informal list in 4.1.2.2

Bert Bos <bert@w3.org> wrote:

> The company TallComponents asks for the prefix -tc- to be added to the
> informal list of known vendor prefixes in CSS 2.1.
>
> I have no objection.
>
> (I've added the question as issue 113 to
> http://wiki.csswg.org/spec/css2.1)

That seems to have been renumbered as issue 136 now.

This is a question, not an objection to the issue concerned: what criteria,
if any, apply to adding names to this section?  For example, could I request
that our -ant- prefix be added?  Do the vendor extensions in question have
to be in shipping code?  Do the vendor extensions have to be documented
publically?

--
Stewart Brodie
Software Engineer