Re: [CSS21] Adding the prefix -tc- to the informal list in

From: Stewart Brodie <stewart.brodie@antplc.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 17:46:07 +0100
To: Bert Bos <bert@w3.org>
Bert Bos <bert@w3.org> wrote:

> The company TallComponents asks for the prefix -tc- to be added to the
> informal list of known vendor prefixes in CSS 2.1.
> I have no objection.
> (I've added the question as issue 113 to
> http://wiki.csswg.org/spec/css2.1)

That seems to have been renumbered as issue 136 now.

This is a question, not an objection to the issue concerned: what criteria,
if any, apply to adding names to this section?  For example, could I request
that our -ant- prefix be added?  Do the vendor extensions in question have
to be in shipping code?  Do the vendor extensions have to be documented

Stewart Brodie
Software Engineer
ANT Software Limited