Re: [css3-fonts] Quoted font family names

François REMY:
> From: "Christoph Päper" <christoph.paeper@crissov.de>
>> I consider it good style to quote any textual string that is not a
>> predefined keyword, so I support the spec's text or would even
>> make  it stricter.
>
> But I agree it should have been necessary to use quotes since the
> begin.

Well, SHOULD is just fine. It means if you teach soomeone CSS tell
him to always quote.

>> It should be "Times New" anyway.
> Sorry, I don't understand here.

"Roman" is often used to name the default / standard / normal /
regular variant of font weight and slope (i.e. 'upright'), so one
should never use it in font (family) names.