Re: Shadows vs. layout

Here is another demonstration that shows it is a problem not just with
the BODY element getting a scroll bar, but other elements as well:

http://www.bradclicks.com/cssplay/shadow_vs_layout2.html

Just hover over the red parts to see scroll bars appear. The lower one
changes the layout drastically.

By the way, this also shows a difference between box-shadow in Safari
and Firefox. In Safari, the shadow is visible when you hover over the
top box, but not in Firefox. I didn't investigate enough to know why.
Maybe its a bug.