Re: Shadows vs. layout

Anyway, it's clear I'm the only person who feels this way, so I'm not
going to keep arguing the point.  I'll just concede that we're
inventing this new kind of overflow.  Hopefully it can be formally
specified, since it presumably will apply to box-shadow, border-image,
text-shadow, outline and glyph overflow.  We'll have to decide what
kind of overflow text-stroke is as well, but that's a problem unique
to WebKit.

dave
(hyatt@apple.com)