Re: [CSS21] Update of CSS 2.1 CR includes mistakes?

From: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 14:28:41 -0700
To: www-style@w3.org
Daniel Schattenkirchner wrote:
> I think there are some mistakes in the current publication of CSS 2.1:
>
> For example, the resolutions to ISSUE-80 [1] and ISSUE-88 [2] were part
> of the errata, but are not included in the April 23th CR. They are not
> included in the latest errata either.
>
> Other sections, for example the collapsing margins one seem to be
> properly updated.
>
> [1] http://wiki.csswg.org/spec/css2.1#issue-80

I'm seeing this change. The wording is not an exact copy from the
issues list as it was updated in response to another issue--but
it still does say that both XHTML and HTML are affected.

> [2] http://wiki.csswg.org/spec/css2.1#issue-88

I'm seeing "The anonymous box establishes a block formatting context."
in 17.4, and the image has also been updated.

Perhaps you need to reload?

~fantasai