Re: Tabbed Interfaces in CSS

From: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@MIT.EDU>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 15:38:40 -0400
To: Giovanni Campagna <scampa.giovanni@gmail.com>
CC: Brad Kemper <brad.kemper@gmail.com>, www-style list <www-style@w3.org>
Giovanni Campagna wrote:
> That "checking" should set the :checked pseudo-class and remove any
> :checked pseudo-class on element that belong to the same "radio-group"
> / "toggle-group" (set by the appropriate property).

OK.  So the things one would need to keep track of would be:

1)  The toggle groups
2)  The checked state of every element

The latter is pretty simple, though there are issues like defining
"clicking on it".  The latter, I suspect the devil is in the details in
terms of how hard it is to implement (e.g. what happens when elements
get added to or removed from these groups).