Publication of member-only drafts

From: Giovanni Campagna <scampa.giovanni@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 15:24:54 +0200
To: www-style <www-style@w3.org>
In the last few, there have been some discussions about the Flexible
Box Model and the adoption of proposals to exend the box model (and
the layout model). I think that everybody would benefit if we could
see what the CSSWG is preparing about this features.
I'm not asking to have modules edited in the CVS server, just to have
an unofficial version, that is anyway something useful to start on.
In particular I'm asking to publish a public editor's draft of
- CSS Extended Box Model Level 3
- CSS Flexible Box
- CSS Positioning

Also a public editor's draft of CSS Basic Box Model Level 3 may help,
since the WD is old.

I hope that the CSSWG will agree with me that public discussion helps
the development of those layout features.

Giovanni