Re: Publication of member-only drafts

Giovanni Campagna wrote:
> In the last few, there have been some discussions about the Flexible
> Box Model and the adoption of proposals to exend the box model (and
> the layout model). I think that everybody would benefit if we could
> see what the CSSWG is preparing about this features.
> I'm not asking to have modules edited in the CVS server, just to have
> an unofficial version, that is anyway something useful to start on.
> In particular I'm asking to publish a public editor's draft of
> - CSS Extended Box Model Level 3
> - CSS Flexible Box
> - CSS Positioning
>
> Also a public editor's draft of CSS Basic Box Model Level 3 may help,
> since the WD is old.
>
> I hope that the CSSWG will agree with me that public discussion helps
> the development of those layout features.

There's no editor's draft of flexbox on W3C's servers. You'll
have to ask Hixie, dbaron, or Hyatt for the draft.

For the css3-positioning module, the only new things I'm seeing
there are
   a) a 'static-position' keyword for left/right/top/bottom
   b) inset-rect() value for the clip property
Everything else is as for 2.1, except the prose is outdated.
Not worth publishing, really. There have been some proposals
that were intended to go into that draft, but the edits were
never made.

~fantasai