Re: [Css Variables] Variable Declaration Blocks

On Wednesday 2008-09-24 23:30 +0200, Mike Wilson wrote:
> We can now see how the WG is going to make a (or is it two?)
> counter-proposal to the one you and Dave made. With Dave's help
> there was an active community interaction about different aspects of
> the feature. During the month that has passed since the WG decision
> there haven't been a SINGLE followup on the public list thread from
> the two counter-proposal authors. Being an actively discussed subject
> earlier, I would expect the authors to join and continue the
> discussion.

Where are the two counter-proposals?

(Including URLs makes it much easier for other people to follow the
discussion; it means that understanding the message doesn't require
the significant amount of digging through archives that you did in
order to write the message.)

-David