[Css Variables] Variable Declaration Blocks

From: Alwin Blok <alwinblok@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 13:23:19 +0200
To: www-style@w3.org

Hello all,

I Just subscribed to the mailing list. I am interested in the recent
proposals for variable declaration and variable blocks as I have been
working on a css preprocessor which adds (ao) these features to css.

Could someone summarize the current state of the proposal, or direct
me to a post with an overview?
What syntax does webkit currently implement, and what are the
different syntaxes still under discussion?

Thanks in advance,
-Alwin