Re: [Css Variables] Variable Declaration Blocks

It's off pending a decision of any kind. :)  The feature works well,
but it seems everyone has his/her own idea of how this feature should
work, and nobody has the same opinion.  I'm basically disgusted at
this point and giving up on the whole feature.

dave
(hyatt@apple.com)