Re: Suspect CSS2.1 test case

From: Cindy Sue Causey <butterflybytes@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 15:40:53 -0400
To: "Ben Cotterell" <ben.cotterell@antplc.com>
Cc: "L. David Baron" <dbaron@dbaron.org>, www-style@w3.org
On 9/11/08, Ben Cotterell <ben.cotterell@antplc.com> wrote:

> By the way I said in my earlier message that Opera "fails" the test--
> that's not true, Opera does move the word FAIL down to below the green
> right float.

It failed for me, too.. For what it's worth, clicked my "Fit to Width"
button (without a page refresh or anything), and it no longer failed..

In spite of all these years of following W3C, this is one of the very
first tests I've ever done so that's all I know to provide you with in
case I should be adding anything else as support.. :)

Cindy

- :: -
Celebrating Olmstead ♥ June 22, 1999

www.Delicious.com/SilkWhispers/