Re: online poll, CSS Animations

From: Daniel Glazman <daniel.glazman@disruptive-innovations.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 16:05:08 +0200
To: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>

Daniel Glazman wrote:

> I have set up a simple online poll about the Apple's proposed CSS
> Animations. If you have one minute to take a look at it and answer,
> that would help. Thanks.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/5j6599

Results so far:

369 answers
53% want the feature and want it CSS-based
19% want the feature and want it SVG-based
18% want the feature and the current JS-based solutions are enough
13% don't want the feature to hit the Web

The URL above has a few interesting comments related to the
syntax in the proposal.

</Daniel>