Re: css3-multicol column overflow

From: David Storey <storey.david@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 22:00:29 +0200
To: www-style@w3.org

> Are you proposing that those 24 extra columns would be stacked
> vertically in 8 overflowing rows of 3?  I think this would be ideal,
> since I could hit "page down" scrolling and read each "column page."

Yes that was the idea, so that no horizontal scrolling would be needed
(or scrolling up then back down again for each column), and things
like a right hand side navigation section wouldn't be pushed all the
way to the right after the 27 columns.

David Storey

Chief Web Opener,
W3C Mobile Web Best Practices Working Group member