On Nov 13, 2008, at 9:23 AM, Gustavo Ferreira wrote:

>> Op Nov 13, 2008, om 2:58 PM heeft Tab Atkins Jr. het volgende
>> geschreven:

>>> That still begs the question "who is 'we'" ?
>>> Philip TAYLOR
>>
>> Web designers.
>>
>> Again, our current situation is no fonts at all.  Unless you can
>> come up with some designers who are actually happier with no font-
>> linking than they would be with only-free-font-linking, I think I'm
>> correct in my usage of the pronoun.  Again (again), I would
>> certainly be *more* happy if commercial fonts were available as
>> well and reasonably easy to use.  But some fonts are better than no
>> fonts, and I don't think it's possible to make a reasonable
>> argument to the contrary.
>
> this is depressing. you don't deserve any cake.
>
> if there are a few good free fonts out there, it's because
> 'commercial' type-designers made them.
>
> i'm out of here!

Who cares? If I can have a few more to choose from than the 7 or 8
valid choices we have now, I'd be ecstatic! Give me another 100 usable
font choices, and my eyes will literally roll back into my head in
happiness.

Nice attitude, by the way. I suppose you also think that all Open
Source programs are garbage, and if there are a few good open source
programs out there, it's because 'commercial' type-programmers made
them.