	From: rocallahan@gmail.com [mailto:rocallahan@gmail.com] On
Behalf Of Robert O'Callahan
	Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2008 8:20 PM
	To: Levantovsky, Vladimir
	Cc: simetrical@gmail.com; David Woolley; www-style@w3.org
	Subject: Re: CSS3 @font-face / EOT Fonts - new compromise
proposal

	On Wed, Nov 12, 2008 at 1:36 PM, Levantovsky, Vladimir
<Vladimir.Levantovsky@monotypeimaging.com> wrote:

		http://www.w3.org/Submission/2008/01/

	That does not contain details of the patent license. It merely
says that a license will be offered compatible with the W3C RF Licensing
Requirements. As we have already discussed, such a license may or may
not be GPL-compatible.

	Rob
	--
	"He was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our
iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by