On Wed, Nov 12, 2008 at 2:36 PM, Levantovsky, Vladimir <
Vladimir.Levantovsky@monotypeimaging.com> wrote:

> As you indicated earlier, there have been technical solutions that you have
> implemented in the past, which are covered by essential patent claims. Can
> you please provide me with the link to a submission that did provide
> additional details?

I already told you that I don't know of any specific examples.

As a new member, I am not aware of any additional documentation that would
> be required to accompany a submission. If you can help me find one, or point
> me to the appropriate W3C rules and procedures, it would make it easier for
> me to bring this up to the attention of my legal counsel.

I don't know the W3C rules and it's quite possible that they don't require
any additional disclosure to proceed with standardization.

You started this thread by advocating a compromise. Why hamstring your
advocacy by refusing to let us determine whether we can implement your
proposal? At some point you will have to reveal your license terms. Why not
now?

Rob
53:5-6]