RE: [CSS3] ltr and rtl pseudo-class proposal

I wrote:

> Hi Andrew, I guess you missed my initial reply.
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2008Mar/0207.html

That was stupid of me to say that. Of course ',' would work. I think I must a have ; playing on my mine. Well I have updated my test case again. :-)

http://css-class.com/test/css/selectors/attribute-dir1.htm

[dir="ltr"] {background:yellow}
[dir="ltr"] [dir="rtl"] {background:#ace}
[dir="rtl"], [dir="ltr"] {color:red}

Not to put a damper on your proposal Andrew but what were you doing for it not to work? Mistakes are really good to make on public mailing list anyway since it helps you understand CSS a little bit better. :-)

Alan

http://css-class.com/test/