[cssom-view] small update

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2008 13:22:42 +0100
To: www-style@w3.org

Hi,

I made a few small changes in how the APIs are defined (clearer
definitions, I think) and added AbstractView from DOM Level 2 Views. I
also renamed WindowView to ScreenView and defined it to be for visual
media only. I also moved offset*, scroll*, and client* attributes to their
own interface that will only function for objects implementing
HTMLElement. As roc mentioned on this list they're not that useful now we
have getClientRects() and getBoundingClientRect() so we might as well
restrict them for now.

I also fixed small mistakes as reported on a blog entry by Peter-Paul Koch:

   http://www.quirksmode.org/blog/archives/2008/02/the_cssom_view.html

The updated editor's draft can be found here:

   http://dev.w3.org/csswg/cssom-view/

I think it's ready for Last Call.

Kind regards,

--