Re: WebKit now supports CSS Variables

From: Brad Kemper <brkemper@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 22:04:27 -0700
Cc: Daniel Glazman <daniel.glazman@disruptive-innovations.com>, Håkon Wium Lie <howcome@opera.com>, www-style list <www-style@w3.org>
To: David Hyatt <hyatt@apple.com>

On Jun 24, 2008, at 9:38 PM, David Hyatt wrote:

> I had never read your proposal until you linked it in this thread.

Yeah, that was sort of the point.

OK, I'll give you a pass. Maybe you were on vacation that week or
something. And you can't read everything. I just kind of thought that
before actually going to all the work of coding it into WebKit that
you might have read some of the threads with "variables" in the
subject line.

But I can see I'm being too sensitive, and I'll stop that now.