RE: CSS3 Color: Interaction of opacity and rgba [css3-color]

Hi David,

I tested your referenced example with Firefox, Opera, and Safari running on
a Windows XP sp3 machine.

Safari 3.1.1 - OK

Firefox <Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.14)
Gecko/20080404 Firefox/2.0.0.14> - top box missing

Opera 9.27 build 8841 - top box missing

When I tried to browse the link with IE 7.0.5730.11, it downloaded the page
and then called Firefox to open it. I imagine this has something to do with
Firefox being declared the default browser on this machine and it may be
declared as the default application for opening xhtml content as well.

Best Regards,

/Paul
--
Paul Tykodi