Re: Publishing the flexible box model

From: Alan Gresley <alan@css-class.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2008 16:57:03 +1000
To: www-style@w3.org

L. David Baron wrote:
> I'd like to move forward with publishing the flexible box model as a
> working draft.  There have been specs floating around for years, but
> it's never been published on the TR page (despite, I believe, a
> minuted group resolution to do so at one point).
>
> I think the newest draft is
> http://xulplanet.com/ndeakin/xul/specs/flexbox.html

How does this 'flexible box model' resolve undefined behavior in CSS2.1?
I see this line.

#If overflow is hidden, the element will be clipped instead.

This leads back to the issues concerning block formatting context in
this thread.

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2008May/0224.html

Alan