Re: Opera's Proposal for :context Selector

From: Lachlan Hunt <lachlan.hunt@lachy.id.au>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 01:40:47 +0200
To: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
Cc: www-style <www-style@w3.org>

Maciej Stachowiak wrote:
> Well, at the risk of potentially starting a naming debate bikeshed, here
> are a few arguments for :scope instead of :context. I don't feel too
> strongly about these
>
> [Snip - a few good reasons]

So as to avoid another naming debate, your reasons were good enough to
rename it to :scope.  I have published a 3rd revision using :scope, and
also tidying up a few other areas in the spec.

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2008Jul/att-0025/Overview.html

--
Lachlan Hunt - Opera Software
http://lachy.id.au/