RE: Additional value for the visibility property

From: David Perrell <davidp@hpaa.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 17:01:15 -0700
To: "fantasai" <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Cc: "W3C Style List" <www-style@w3.org>

fantasai:
| http://www.w3.org/TR/css3-color/#transparency

Oops, missed that, didn't think to look in the color module. I think of
opacity in this context to be a degree of visibility - a visual effect.
(Will many web designers conceptually think of it as a postprocessing
color-blend operation, however accurate that may be as regards the
rendering?) That said, incremental opacity is far more desirable to me than
full-none visibility, and - however specified - will be most welcome.

David Perrell