RE: CSS2 spec error - Incorrect mention of list-style-type: hebrew

Hello Ori,

> I also spotted it in the test page for the list-style-type property, "as
> defined in CSS2.0":
>
> http://www.w3.org/International/tests/sec-list-style-type-1
>
> That page should either be updated to mention CSS3.0, or the hebrew test
> moved somewhere else.

The page does mention CSS3 at the top, but it exists to test whether and how implementations support Hebrew numbering as per CSS2. For example, Firefox 2 does support some Hebrew numbering.  The test is, however, exploratory, since there is no definition in CSS2 or CSS2.1 of how the numbering should be done.

I have yet to find the time to put together tests for CSS3.  Would you be interested in creating one for Hebrew along the lines of http://localhost/International/tests/sec-list-style-type-2 ?

Cheers,
RI

Richard Ishida