Re: Re[8]: css with attribues [off-topic]

From: David Dorward <david@dorward.me.uk>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 11:16:08 +0000
To: CSS Style <www-style@w3.org>
On 28 Jan 2008, at 08:23, Dmitry Turin wrote:
> Let's forget founder of company.
> What's about dictate of main executive, main coder ?

We can theorise about if companies employ people who understand the
web to take responsibility for authoring their websites, or we can
look at the HTML of a large number of pages and observe that most of
them are very badly written (from the perspective of standards and
best practises). With that evidence, it is clear that few companies
are successfully enforcing good authoring practises.

--
David Dorward
http://dorward.me.uk/