Re: Dots vs. dashes

On 28/01/2008, David Woolley <forums@david-woolley.me.uk> wrote:
> PostScript (second edition) does not use different pens for dots and
> dashes in lines, and the example shows square edges, although I think
> that is subject to other parameters.

I don't think Postscript even has a notion of dotted lines. "Dotted" lines
are just a special case of dashed lines in Postscript, so it would be quite
cumbersome to make dotted lines made up of round dots.

--
cheers,
-ambrose

Yahoo and Gmail must die. Yes, I use them, but they still must die.
PS: Don't trust everything you read in Wikipedia. (Very Important)