Re: Inappropriate use of pseudo-HTML

fantasai wrote:

> Philip, this is *entirely* off-topic and inappropriate
> for this mailing list. If you have complaints like this,
> send them via private mail. (Furthermore, you shouldn't
> be so rude about it.)

Agreed, it is off-topic.  However, my perception
(which you may not share) is that the "rudeness"
is on the part of the sender, who is willing
to fill the mailboxes of every member of this
list by sending each e-mail in multiple formats
when one is clearly sufficient.  I /have/
pursued it directly with the sender, to no
effect.

Philip TAYLOR