Re[2]: css with attribues [off-topic]

From: Dmitry Turin <sql4-en@narod.ru>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 12:15:18 +0200
To: www-style@w3.org

Brad,

>> I am fairly sure that the web designers of the time would have been
>> happy or even happier with just having more and more presentational
>> attributes piled onto HTML.
BK> As someone who typically hand-codes pages, I find such pages
BK> reprehensible and extremely difficult to edit.

Excuse me, for what are you editing these pages ?
Any comminity has own requirements for pages,
in other cases it's plagiarism.

BK>  I for ... eventual elimination of tag soup (we can hope).

Now next elimination of tag soup is harmfull
(because inconvenience for hand-coding)
like current political correctness
(when it's impossible to name things by their names).

Dmitry Turin
SQL5      (5.10.0)  http://sql50.euro.ru
HTML6     (6. 5.2)  http://html60.euro.ru
Unicode7  (7. 2.1)  http://unicode70.euro.ru