Re: [css3-background] background-size vs background-stretch

I would agree on background-fill or background-image-fill over
background-sizing.

To me background-sizing or background-size relates more to the box element
then the actual image or content that is in it. As a designer
background-fill will always imply to the actual image or colour used in the
background box.

*g