RE: [css3-background] background-size vs background-stretch

From: Molly E. Holzschlag <molly@molly.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 08:53:26 -0700
To: "'fantasai'" <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Cc: <www-style@w3.org>

If we agree that background-size essentially means "take this background image and make it fill this much of the background area"

Sounds like background-image-size to me.

background-fill or background-image-fill would still make sense from a design perspective in my opinion. Definitely more so than background-size which makes me simply think I can literally size the background any way I want, which clearly isn't what we're expressing here.

:)
-=-
Molly E. Holzschlag
Web Standards and Practices Education and Outreach
Molly.Com, Inc.

http://molly.com/