Re[2]: [ off list ] css with attribues [software]

From: Dmitry Turin <sql4-en@narod.ru>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 10:33:14 +0200
To: www-style@w3.org

David,

DW> However, could I suggest that you include the Russian text of your
DW> articles as well as the English translation, as the English translation
DW> is very difficult to read.

I promise to do good translation to english, but i have no time just now.

DW> That way, someone with good Russian and good English may be able to
DW> explain what you are trying to say.

I suppose, good translation of articles give nothing,
because idea was clarified in many iterations "question-answer".

Dmitry Turin
SQL5      (5.9.1)  http://sql50.euro.ru
HTML6     (6.5.1)  http://html60.euro.ru
Unicode7  (7.2.1)  http://unicode70.euro.ru