[css3-grid] new draft

From: Alex Mogilevsky <alexmog@exchange.microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 21:26:34 -0800
To: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>

I didn't have time for more work on grid draft for a while, now I have updated the draft with what I believe includes the feedback I had since last draft. I will respond to feedback emails separately.

I don't know if W3C CVS has an easy way to compare document versions. If there is one, I'd appreciate a hint. Otherwise, I have added an issue block next to anything that sounds even remotely controversial.

http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-grid/overview.html

I plan to add a wiki page to track remaining issues.