-----Original Message-----
From: www-style-request@w3.org [mailto:www-style-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of John Oyler
Sent: Thursday, December 27, 2007 8:00 AM

What would happen if you float two elements, when floating both left,
they just stack up against the side, but obviously two elements can't
be in the center simultaneously. Would you center them at their common
center then,  or does the second float: center'ed element wrap down
below it?

How many uses of this would there realistically be? Are there any
examples of such in typography at all?