RE: Advanced Floats

From: Rossen Atanassov <ratan@windows.microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 20:43:52 -0800
To: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@MIT.EDU>
CC: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>, "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>

Boris you're right. I meant to say the scrollable area which would include the containing block. Which from implementability point of view is important. The size of the actual containing block is not affected by any element which is taken out of the flow, i.e. absolutely positioned elements. So, you're not missing anything :-)

Thanks!
Rossen Atanassov