Re: [CSS3] Box Model Terminology

From: L. David Baron <dbaron@dbaron.org>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 01:49:40 -0800
To: www-style@w3.org

On Wednesday 2008-02-27 00:33 -0800, fantasai wrote:
>   width                                              logical width
>   height                                             logical height

I like the rest of your proposal, but I think it would be rather
confusing for the height to be a type of width, and the width to be
a type of height.  It might be worth continuing to look for usable
terms for these that don't contain height and width.  (I suppose
these are probably better than "block progression dimension" and
"inline progression dimension", though.)

-David