Re: [css3-namespace] link to test cases

Le 7 févr. 2008 à 06:52, Anne van Kesteren a écrit :
> In
>
>  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2006Sep/0019.html
>  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2006Sep/0023.html
>
> you suggested to link to each test case from the specification after
> each assertion. We have considered this comment and decided to not
> satisfy your request. We will make a comprehensive test suite during
> CR state to demonstrate that the specification is implemented and we
> expect to have enough implementations to move forward. Given however
> the variety of ways that CSS can be tested linking to a conclusive
> test for each feature defined in the specification that will be
> deadlocked once we reach Recommendation status does not seem like a
> good idea.

Understandable. Could you put in the status section of the
specification a link to where the CSS Namespace Test Suite will be on
W3C Web site? Something like.

	A <a href="http://w3.org/Style/CSS/@@somewhere@@">CSS
	Namespace Test Suite</a> will be developed during the
	CR phase of this document.

Many thanks.

--
Karl Dubost - W3C