Re: no-cascade proposition

Hello,

Though the "no-cascade" problem is effectively hard to solve purely in
CSS (namespacing or iframes seem the best way to me), the "no-inherit"
one can be solved, as far as I can see, in a very straightforward
manner. Some kind of property like "disable-inheritance" that would
apply to an element, and simply allow to enable or disable the
inheritance for this element.

    disable-inheritance: none | all;

The advantage of using "none" and "all" is that it could later be
extended to a list of properties, if really needed.

Regards,
Jordan Osete