Re: Webfonts in Opera 10

From: Adam Twardoch <list.adam@twardoch.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2008 01:32:13 +0100
To: David Håsäther <hasather@gmail.com>
CC: John Daggett <jdaggett@mozilla.com>, Håkon Wium Lie <howcome@opera.com>, www-style@w3.org

David Håsäther wrote:
> 'format("opentype")'

Note that browsers should accept format("opentype") in connection with
both .otf and .ttf fonts, and format("truetype") in connection with .ttf
fonts. Of course, I believe that attribute should be optional.

A.

--

Adam Twardoch
| Language Typography Unicode Fonts OpenType
| twardoch.com | silesian.com | fontlab.net

I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or
insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
(Hunter S. Thompson)