(wrong string) éf. : Re: [css3-fonts] Nested 'bolder' and 'lighter' question

From: <leslie.brown@evidian.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 22:12:12 +0200
To: www-style@w3.org
I don't think it's stated explicitly anywhere, but I it seems natural to
me that bolder and lighter should be symmetrical.
In other words, if you apply bolder n times and lighter n times you get
back to the original weight.

Some of the proposals involving clamping seem to break this principle,
making it impossible to "keep track of desired boldness."

LB