From: Stewart Brodie <stewart.brodie@antplc.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2008 10:26:54 +0100
To: www-style@w3.org

fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net> wrote:

>    glazou: It would be good to get more information on trains to Cambridge
>    <dsinger> you'll need to get to Liverpool street or King's Cross, as I
recall
>    <dbaron> http://www.cam.ac.uk/visitors/gettingto.html
>    <dbaron> http://www.visitcambridge.org/howtogethere/howtogethere.php
>    <dbaron> might be useful
>    <dsinger> since St Pancras is next door to King's cross, I think it
will be easy

During the daytime, there is a non-stop service from London Kings Cross to
Cambridge every half an hour (at quarter past and quarter to the hour).
The journey takes 45-50 minutes.

I'd recommend avoiding departing Kings Cross between 4pm-7pm if at all
possible - these trains are usually very crowded.

The Liverpool Street route is much slower.

HTH.

--
Stewart Brodie
Software Engineer