Re: [cssom-view] small update

On 11/04/2008, Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com> wrote:
>  Could you please explain which user agents have been affected by the draft
> and how what they did before was compatible and how what they do now is
> incompatible? As far as I can tell this draft has only slightly affected
> some of what Opera has done and where we did change it made us more
> compatible with our browsers rather than less. (Our initial implementation
> was quite broken.) I'd love to see some evidence for the claim you're making
> here.

This is not my claim; all I am doing is summarizing what I've read
from your and Garrett's email exchange from quite a while ago.
Garrett can correct me if I misunderstood him.

--
cheers,
-ambrose

The 'net used to be run by smart people; now many sites are run by
idiots. So SAD... (Sites that does spam filtering on mails sent to the
abuse contact need to be cut off the net...)