Re: [cssom-view] small update

On Sat, 12 Apr 2008 00:06:52 +0200, Ambrose Li <ambrose.li@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Garrett has already explained this in detail. The incompatibilities did
> not exist until the draft was written; the draft was the cause of the
> incompatibilities. This is not a normal reverse engineering scenario.

Could you please explain which user agents have been affected by the draft
and how what they did before was compatible and how what they do now is
incompatible? As far as I can tell this draft has only slightly affected
some of what Opera has done and where we did change it made us more
compatible with our browsers rather than less. (Our initial implementation
was quite broken.) I'd love to see some evidence for the claim you're
making here.

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>