Re: fallback color for background-image (ISSUE-5)

From: Brad Kemper <brkemper@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 10:03:07 -0700
Cc: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>, www-style@w3.org
To: Alan Gresley <alan@css-class.com>

There might be other styles you would want to change if the image did
not load, besides just background-color. Maybe we need a ": resources-
not-loaded" pseudo-class that could be applied to any element, class,
etc., which would provide fallback properties when that element
contained external resources that did not load (for whatever reason).