Re: special borders

From: Nikodem <nikn1@gazeta.pl>
Date: Sat, 01 Sep 2007 14:46:24 +0200
CC: www-style <www-style@w3.org>

fantasai pisze:

> Nikodem wrote:
>>
>> I'd like to make <object> with look of <iframe>.
>>
>> How to do that in CSS3?
>
> How-to questions belong on css-discuss, not www-style.
>
> http://www.css-discuss.org/
>
> ~fantasai

I know. I wanted to propose following things, but I'd rather to get
sure, was that implemented before.

Well,

'border-special' property would overwrite other border properties, and
have values written below, which set system borders:

* none (border is set by other properties, default)
* text-box (as in <iframe>)
* fieldset
* button
* etc.

What about?

--
Nikodem
JID: nikn@jabber.org

= Probably below will be added a stupid adv =

--
Opole - Miasto Bez Granic.
http://www.opole.pl - tu znajdziesz nowe miejsca, nowe mo¿liwo¶ci, nowe inspiracje...