RE: W3C CSS Home Redesign RFC

I thought people were mostly saying reduce the size of it, rather than ditch
it completely.

Note that setting up your home page as a blog home, as we do for
http://www.w3.org/International/ allows you to limit the number of items on
the home page and automatically sets you up with additional and separate
pages (based on tags or categories).  You might want to consider that. Just
an idea.

>    - Keep the front page very short.
>    - Hierarchical navigation, with good navigational aids
>    - Don't touch the font size.
>    - Make it pretty
>    - Maybe set up alternate style sheets from guest designers
>    - Follow best practices for HTML, CSS, and accessibility.

And, of course, internationalization !

RI