Re: [CSS3] Generated content: environment variables

Grant, Melinda wrote:
> Sorry, I misunderstood. I thought you were advocating standardizing some
> kind of complicated layering or shuffling of ua/author/user content in
> margin boxes.

Oh, and just to make it clear, that was an off-the-cuff brainstorming-type
suggestion.  I agree that it would be very complicated to specify, much less
implement, so I'm not sure it's a good solution.

Unfortunately, I'm not seeing any "good" solutions here.  :(

-Boris