Re: W3C CSS Home Redesign RFC

This is the first time I've actually made a post although I've been on
the list for a while. So hello all :)

I find the W3 style site hard to get info from and get most of my CSS
knowledge from the Blogs of individuals as opposed to the Wikis. I'm
guessing a lot of others do too? If you can't put the tips/tricks,
basic stuff on there, perhaps you could link off to other peoples
pages where they have already done the explaining.

Such as:
http://www.456bereastreet.com/archive/200503/css_tips_and_tricks_part_1/
http://www.456bereastreet.com/archive/200503/css_tips_and_tricks_part_2/

Or this even:
http://www.alistapart.com/articles/slidingdoors/

Although it takes people away from the site, at least they can come to
the W3C one as the main resource.

Hope that helps.